- You can sell paying no commission! At auctions, a 5% buyer’s premium is added to the final sales price, to cover the commission that a seller typically pays at closing.
- Did you know auction prices are often higher than traditional sales prices?
- Targeted advertising of your property brings excited buyers. This is prepaid by the seller and usually right about $1,000 to drum up the excitement of your auction.
- You are never obligated to accept an offer. However, if you’re a motivated seller, this is likely a true tell of what the market is willing to pay for your home.
- You know exactly when your property is going to go under contract and sell.
- No more useless showings and open houses.
- Reduce your holding costs by selling faster – Taxes, insurance, utilities, and repairs.
Chad and his wife Delaine were extremely helpful in selling our house with four offers within one day. We accepted an offer at above listing price. They work around the clock to get results. I can't recommend them enough to anyone looking to sell or buy a home in the Clearwater/St. Pete area.
It's a privilege working with Chad Brinks in Westchase. He helped us get our house sold, couldn't be happier. He was prompt and he's a great communicator. I always knew what to expect and was kept informed and up to date every day. Great Listing Agent.
- Mayoor Dee
Out of 10 Realtors I decided to go with Chad Brinks. He made my first time home buying experience simple and easy. He was always there to answer any questions that I had. Even after I purchased my home he was there to help me. I would highly recommend Chad for anybody.
- Marty Keever
What can I say, I will surely recommend Chad Brinks. He is a true professional and easy to work with, was surprised how fast he was able to help us sell our home in Palm Harbor within a short period of time. He also worked very hard in getting us the best price for our house, a very rare Real Estate Broker to come by.
- Raymond Bade
Chad Brinks from Real Estate 100, LLC was always available no matter when we needed his assistance. He helped me work through our minor obstacles in selling my house and was very helpful and professional throughout the entire process. Best of all, he understood our wish of continuing for our home to be a family home. Despite the minor obstacles in selling my home and an unfavorable seller's market, it sold for pretty darn close to our target price. I would definitely use Chad Brinks again and highly recommend him to everyone.
- Pat Gromadski